WE ARE....

Brazil
We are professionals in the sector of Tourism and Education. We have many ideas that need to leave the paper. We count on your support!

06 January 2011

WHAT WILL YOU DO IN RWANDA?


It all starts after a simple statement: I'm going to Rwanda! Then, I hear this question: "WHAT WILL YOU DO IN RWANDA?"  

I hear it from the first time I shared my plans. Calmly, I explain all the details of our adventure.Then comes a sentence that worries me even more ...“Oh, I know!!! It’s the capital of Angola, okay?”

Dear friends, there are people who have a problem. I am no expert to diagnose it. The Cebolinha (Personage  comic book "Turma da Mônica" by Mauricio de Souza. This character can not properly speak the words that have the letter R, exchanging phonetic for the letter L.) also has this difficulty.

 
Without patience, I repeat, "I said Rwanda, not Luanda."


We also have another problem that affects many people, I call people as "geographically lost"! I think I'll walk with a map of Africa in my pocket! 

In this time of planning, both travel to Rwanda and to structure our ideas, we researched a lot about this country.

We found many interesting and curious information. What impressed us most was the vigor and beauty of people, places, culture ... Anyway, all that we found in addition to the thousand hills.

 






Discover the best of Rwanda, following our blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment